Amnet Broadband: Facebook Promotion Terms and Conditions
- To enter into the draw, the entrant must be a resident of Western Australia and either:
- ‘Like’ the Amnet Facebook page and enter into the draw via the Amnet Facebook page; or
- If they have already ‘Liked’ the Amnet Facebook page, enter into the draw via the Amnet Facebook page.
The Amnet Facebook page is at www.facebook/AmnetBroadband.
- This draw is open to residents of Western Australia only. Only one entry is allowed per person.
- This draw may be entered into from 5.00pm AWST Friday 18 October 2013 and concludes on 5.00pm AWST Sunday 10 November 2013.
- The winner will be drawn at 10.00am AWST Tuesday 12 November 2013. The winner will be contacted via their Facebook account. If the winner of the prize is not readily identified or contactable and reasonable efforts have unsuccessfully been made to identify or contact the winner of the prize, an additional entrant’s name may be drawn in such a situation, and substituted for the name of the winner of that prize.
- Amcom’s decision regarding the results of the draw, deciding the winner and the conduct of the draw will be final and is not contestable.
- The prize comprises of:
- a DeLonghi® Nespresso EN210BAE U Milk coffee machine valued at $299 (based upon recommended retail price as at 20 September 2013 (inclusive of GST)); and
- Subject to paragraph 7 and subject to service availability, if the winner’s home is connected to an Amnet Enabled Exchange, a 12 months free Amnet broadband service on Amnet’s $50, 250GB ADSL Broadband 2+ plan from an Amnet Enabled Exchange. For details on Amnet’s residential broadband plans, please visit: http://www.amnet.com.au/broadband-internet. This prize also includes FREE Connection (valued at $79).
Total Prize value of $978.
- The following additional terms apply with respect to the prize:
- If Amnet is unable to connect the Amnet broadband service to the winner’s home for any reason, the prize will comprise of solely a DeLonghi® Nespresso EN210BAE U Milk coffee machine. Amnet is neither responsible nor required to reimburse the winner the value of the 12 months free Amnet broadband service prize under any circumstances.
- If the winner of the draw requires the Amnet Naked Broadband service, the winner acknowledges that the Amnet Naked Broadband service is only available on select WA exchanges and may not be available to the winner’s home in which case paragraph 7(a) applies. If the Amnet Naked Broadband service is available to the winner’s home, the winner further agrees that instead of the prize set out at paragraph 6(b), it will instead receive a 12 months free Amnet broadband service on Amnet’s$50 per month, 15GB Naked Broadband plan. For details on Amnet’s residential broadband plans, please visit http://www.amnet.com.au/naked-broadband. This prize also includes FREE Connection (valued at $79).
- If the winner of the draw is an existing customer of Amnet with an active account and within our account terms, the winner’s Amnet account will be changed to either Amnet’s $50, 250GB ADSL Broadband 2+ plan or Amnet’s $50 per month, 15GB Naked Broadband plan as the case may be.
- The winner may elect to pay the difference in the current published monthly fees if they wish to upgrade to a higher plan.
- All services provided by Amnet are subject to the Customer entering into Amnet’s Customer Relationship Agreement which Amnet can provide upon request and which is available from Amnet’s website (www.amnet.com.au).
- If the prize winner disconnects the service during the 12 months free Amnet service period, the prize winner, accepts that the remaining value of the prize (months x $50) will not be reimbursed. If the service is cancelled prior to the end of the 12 months, a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
- By accepting this prize the winner acknowledges Amnet is not responsible for any fees that may be incurred by the winner changing from their current Broadband provider.
- The DeLonghi® Nespresso EN210BAE U Milk coffee machine will only be issued by Amnet once the Amnet completes the ADSL connection or once an existing customers plan is changed. The DeLonghi® Nespresso machine will be delivered to the winners nominated address via courier.
- reserves the right to suspend or discontinue this Promotion at its discretion, and any decision on the Promotion is at the sole discretion of Amnet; and
- may in its sole discretion, substitute the gift with a prize of a similar value and/or specification if any gift is unavailable.
- The prize or any part of it are not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable.
- Winners accept all risks associated with the acceptance and use of, and Amcom accepts no responsibility for the warranty of, the DeLonghi® Nespresso EN210BAE U Milk coffee machine.
- Should the prize winner elect to relocate the service standard relocation fees apply. Amnet’s standard relocation charge is $99.
- This Promotion may not be entered into, or used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The promotion is being run by Amnet Broadband Pty Ltd, ACN 092 472 350 of Level 22, 44 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.